1) ISO 18436-2
- ISO 18436-2 specifies requirements for the training, relevant experience, and examination of personnel performing condition monitoring and
diagnostics of machines using vibration analysis.
- A certificate or declaration of conformity to the requirements of ISO 18436-2: 2014 in accordance with ISO 18436-1, provides recognition and evidence that individuals are able to perform vibration measurements and analysis for machinery condition monitoring and diagnostics using a range of vibration measurement equipment.
- NADA makes every effort to cultivate its human resources as an official training center for ISO 18436.
- NADA provides certification services to NADA vibration analysis students. If you meet the ISO-18436 experience requirements, complete an
ISO-18436 recognized course (NADA offer this course) and pass the respective examination, you will become certified according to ISO 18436.
2. Training Course
* Minho KIM President of NADA (Category I, Ⅱ, Ⅲ)
* Haechul Lee Vice-President of NADA (Category I, Ⅱ, Ⅲ)
* Bogeun KIM Laboratory chief of NADA (Category I, Ⅱ, Ⅲ)
* Yeohwan Yun Service manager of NADA (Category I, Ⅱ)
* For training course :
TEL. +82-31-8017-7820 / FAX. +82-31-8017-7824 / E-MAIL. email@example.com
* For certification :
Korea Certification Institute For machine Diagnostics
TEL : 02-3474-8002~8003 FAX : 02-3474-8004 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Training Center
- NADA : 1801, Seongnam-daero 331beongil 8, Bundang-gu, Gyeonggi-Do, Korea.
- Pusan Human Resources Development Institute : Sinseon-ro 454-20, Nam-gu, Busan, Korea. (Web: http://ps.korchamhrd.net )